CLICK HERE to indicate your consent and continue using our website.
dB-Mark DMD188 Media Matrix with 8 inputs and 8 outputs. 32-bit DSP and 24-bit 96kHz ADC/DAC
Features: • 96KHz sampling frequency, 32-bit DSP processor, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter
• 8-channels analog input / 4 stereo optical inputs
• 1 USB interface, wireless network, wired network - interface can be connected to any computer via 485 connection
• Connection and operation of up to 250 of these devices (linked).
• Each input and output has individual compensation delay, phase control and mute settings
• Each input includes a full 8-band parametric equalizer
• Each output includes a 9-band full parametric equalizer plus secondary high-pass and low pass filter
• Each input channel includes individually set compression and expansion
• Output channels enjoy the same features as inputs, along with separately controlled output limiters.
• Allows 30 types of saved parameter settings (transferable to additional units via software interface).
• Can be controlled via a 485 interface connection and sent to any mixer or computer for seamless integration.
• Each output channel can be assigned from any input channel (or select combinations of input channels).